Why Can't I edit parts of my website that show as editable on the tutorial video

HI,

I can;t seem to find a way to edit the “About”, “Quock Nav”, “Latest Posts” or indeed any of the social media Icons at teh bottom of the front page.

I get no pencil symbol to do so.

Am I missing something? All up to date and any recommended plugins are installed and up to date.

Thanks

Hey Carlos,

You need to go to Appearance - widget area and edit the [footer] Sidebar #1 - #3 for About (Text widget), Navigation widget for quick nav etc. To edit social icons go to [MT] social media and select [footer] sidebar full width, which will give you options to enter relevant urls.

Hope this helps,

Kat

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

@catnamedkat Nice work providing the solution.
@carlos933 Please let us know if that worked for you.

Best Regards,
Support

Brilliant, thank you!
Anyone care to point me in teh direction of how to change the top area of main pages, to just have the three line menu icon and nothing else?

Hi

“to just have the three line menu icon and nothing else?” - please send me your website url and i will check it

Typically downloaded parts that come in a neutral file like it will not have a feature tree. It will come in as imported body. A few options for you. If you would like to make any geometry removal cuts,fillets,holes this is very easy to accomplish. If you would like to add material this is also very easy. But if you would like to make edits as you say then you should take a look at the face commands move face, delete and patch will provide some great options.

https://mobdro.io
Typically downloaded parts that come in a neutral file like it will not have a feature tree. It will come in as imported body. A few options for you. If you would like to make any geometry removal cuts,fillets,holes this is very easy to accomplish. If you would like to add material this is also very easy. But if you would like to make edits as you say then you should take a look at the face commands move face, delete and patch will provide some great options.

Hi @norma845,
Thanks for writing in.
In relation to your query, could you please open a new ticket and kindly elaborate on the issue. You can also use screenshots for this.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards,
Support.