Why my fonts change for another font after I visit my page without WP login?

My fonts is Open Sans light, when I’m logged in wordpress all fonts appear correctly. But when I make logout of wordpress, the headers (h1, h2, h3) doesn´t assume Open Sans light, but another font type. I verify that it´s happenning on pc platform, not on mac.
With original theme formats it happen also.

How to solve this bug?

These are custom implementations because there is no option to change heading fonts with Theme Options, therefore I can’t help you with that.

If you are trying to change body font then then you need to clean browser and website cache in case W3 Total Cache or other plugin is used to make sure that changes are applied.

The same could be with Custom CSS, other styles are applied automatically but for font change you need to clean browser cache.

The thing why you see the right font when you are logged in is because cache plugins doesn’t work for logged in users.

The solution is:

/* Enqueue Google fonts */
add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘add_google_fonts’ );
function add_google_fonts() {
wp_enqueue_style( ‘google-font’, ‘//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300’, array(), 20140218);
}

Change fonts for function.php and not for @import on css.

Thanks. Bug solved.

Yes, @import doesn’t work with WordPress in most cases. It is no-no solution and wp_enqueue_style is the only solution that actually works.

Glad you already fixed it.