Widgets - background full and small photos does not work!

Hello!

I have a problem with my main website (http://www.ak-ventures.eu/) with background full and small photos. All other photo location combinations within “Shapely FrontPage Parallax Section” work, but whenever I am trying to set background full or small photo it is not displayed.

Please, could anyone help me? It causes a huge problem for me.

I will really appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Karol

Hi Karol,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To resolve the issue could you please try using latest version of Shapely theme by downloading it from the below page?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Many thanks for your reply.

I am just worrying that after downloading and using this latest version of Shapely all current setting and website content will be lost!?

Is that correct or I have nothing to be worried about?

What is more, I have just checked and I downloaded my Shapely version around 4 weeks ago which would mean that it is the latest version…

Regards,
Karol

I am just worrying that after downloading and using this latest version of Shapely all current setting and website content will be lost!?

Is that correct or I have nothing to be worried about?

No the content will not lost but you have to just reconfigure some theme settings so it is nothing to worry about.

What is more, I have just checked and I downloaded my Shapely version around 4 weeks ago which would mean that it is the latest version…

The github version is different and newer which is 1.0.5 but on your site the theme version is 1.0.2 as displayed below.

http://www.ak-ventures.eu/wp-content/themes/shapely/style.css

Hi Movin,

I have updates the Theme, copied and pasted new code for the newest version (please, find print screens attached) yet still the background full photo does not work :frowning:

Please, could you come up with another solution?

I really do appreciate your help.

Regards,
Karol

You are doing it wrong.

Instead of copy pasting it please delete the existing theme on your site and use latest version of Shapely theme by downloading it from the below page.