Widgets missing under customize

Widgets have gone missing when I click on customize. All it says is this…

"Your theme has 6 widget areas, but this particular page doesn’t display them.

You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages."

it worked before. Not sure what happened. Please help.

Hi,

If you’re on the page where no sidebar is present means, customizer gives notice like that. You sure the page you’re on customier have sidebar?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Yes I’m sure. I can edit the widget in the widgets area and the changes appear. But I can’t edit inside the customizer because it’s empty. Please help.

We need temporary access to your website please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

I installed it. Thank you.

Now i need link to access to your website :slight_smile:
please check tutorial link :wink:

do I use any email address?

got it…
http://clickandwalktours.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c030391c7e07693087f72b0ddaad4d69

Hey there

Fixed, please check

Hi,
I have the exact same problem. Haven’t updated the site in a month or so, return and find Customise/Widgets have all gone. (Same symptoms/display as this user).
I have a couple of Shapely sites, only one has this problem (and I’ve made sure all plugins on the site in error are the same as the site that’s OK).
What was the solution?

Thanks.

HI usefultechnology

Since this is old ticket and i cant ask you admin details here please open new ticket and i will help you,
Make sure you have updated theme and update plugin