woocommerce and sidebar

Hi there,
I use Tyche (with child theme) and woocommerce plugin. I would like to know if there is a reason why, in cart page, i don’t see any sidebar but in checkout page it’s visible on the right side…I’ve looked for settings in admin area but didn’t find any solution

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The cart needed to have more space available in case the user made changes to the cart such as having it display more information related to the product, it is hard to predict what a user will change so having more room there is the better option.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there, thanks for your reply.
Ok, it makes sense…but is there a way to remove the sidebar from the checkout page, maybe using "if (is_checkout()) … " in functions.php of child-theme? Any help would be appreciated :wink: thanks!

Hi there

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi Noda,
i can’t provide you my website’s url cause i’m developing it il local, all I can do is attach a screenshot…I hope it’s enough :wink:

HI

IM sorry but i can’t say anything from the screenshot, i do understand problem without screenshot but i need to touch website to see why it behaves like this,
you can refresh this ticket once you publish your website on the live server