WooCommerce layout problem for Unite WordPress theme

Hi!

I need help with configuring WooCommerce on Unite-theme (version 1.5.9, WordPress 4.1.1 and WooCommerce version 2.3.7).
Shipping options at checkout don’t display correctly - see the image attached.

Thank you for your help!

You have a different WooCommerce configuration for what we have on our theme demo therefor it would be nice if you could share your website URL and I will look into it. That’s a tiny CSS issue but I can’t fix it without seeing the actual code.

Thank you!

Never mind and i already found a solution for that. Add this CSS to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS

#shipping_method_0_free_shipping,
#shipping_method_0_international_delivery {
    margin-right: 30px;
}

It would be great if you could very that is is working for you. Thank you!

Hi!

I inserted the above mentioned code and it corrected the first line, then had to add one more line to the code - here is the code which I finally added:

#shipping_method_0_free_shipping,
#shipping_method_0_international_delivery,
#shipping_method_0_flat_rate {
    margin-right: 30px;
}

…and now the problem is solved. Thank you very very much for your help! Everything looks perfect now! Really nice dealing with you!

Thank you for posting your solution here! Really appreciate it!

This will be fixed in the next theme version as well.

Thanks!

I’m having an issue with the Layout as well, I would like to know how I can take out Widget area where Archives and Meta are located. I’ve tried to do it manually in Widget area but it seems to show up regardless even when there nothing there. I have attach a screen shot for you to take a look at. Please let me know how I can remove those widget items.

@jjin26

I already answered your question on this forum thread. Let me know if there is anything else.