Woocommerce Place Order Box Colours

Hello

Previously you sent me css to change the colours of the woocommerce message boxes. I would like code for the Place Order box that comes up after checkout. Please see attached.

Thank you,
Lucy

Screenshot…

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In relation to your question here, could you possibly try out the following CSS code under the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section:

button#place_order {
color: #fff !important;
background-color: #ff0000;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi

Thank you but that changes just the box that says Place Order and not the whole box that includes that and other text. I want to change the colours of the entire thing…Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Lucy

If possible I would also like css to make all buttons white when pressed - some are white and some are black.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Yes the link is www.theloveplace.co.uk/shop

This box

Hello there,

Try this CSS:

#add_payment_method #payment, .woocommerce-cart #payment, .woocommerce-checkout #payment {
    background: red;
}

#add_payment_method #payment div.payment_box, .woocommerce-cart #payment div.payment_box, .woocommerce-checkout #payment div.payment_box {
    background-color: blue;
    color: #515151;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you. This almost works but if you see in the screenshot above, the interior box has a triangle at the top left corner. When I use the code to change the colours, this triangle stays grey - see attached.

Hi Lucy

Use this code for triangle:

#add_payment_method #payment div.payment_box::before, .woocommerce-cart #payment div.payment_box::before, .woocommerce-checkout #payment div.payment_box::before {
border: 1em solid #f14fbb;
}

Thank you but when I try that this happens - it becomes a block instead:

Hi

Its still triangle for me,
Its not possible to change shape of this rectangle by the CSS i gave in my last response

Hi Noda

I just changed the size of the block and it has worked:

#add_payment_method #payment div.payment_box::before, .woocommerce-cart #payment div.payment_box::before, .woocommerce-checkout #payment div.payment_box::before {
border: 0.2em solid #f2f2f2;
}

Thank you,
Lucy

Cool :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!