Woocommerce Price Filter Not Working

Hi,

I have placed the Woocommerce Price Filter in my sidebar but it does not show.

regards,
Shahidul

Website Page

It should appear below Product Categories in the side bar.

Hi Shahidul,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared website URL but it is linking to other topic in this forum and not your website.

Could you please share me your site correct URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Link

I visited your shared site but the Woocommerce Price Filter is not displaying on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

That is correct. I have placed the filter in the sidebar widget area but it does not show.

Is it working fine for you using any default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen?

Hi Movin,

I have tried it on the Twenty Sixteen theme and it still does not show. I have fiddled around with the visibility option when adding the price filter in the widget area but no change.

So it means this is not theme specific issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

I have deactivated all plugins one at a time and the price filter still did not appear.

Is there any way that I could manually add the necessary files for the slider i.e. CSS.

Unless there is a simpler solution.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Login Page
Username: abduladmin
Password: Qwerty654321

Please see the price filter widget is displaying now on the page http://www.beardandcolondon.com/shop/

Please note that the price filter widget only appears on product archives as described on this page Widgets included with WooCommerce - WooCommerce Docs

It was not displaying on your site because it was containing all the products having same price £9.99

Totally forgot about changing the prices for the products.

Any idea why a min and max input box is given and not the slider.

The slider is not working on your site due to the javascript error message occurred on your site.

To resolve the issue try using latest version of shapely theme by downloading it from the below page.