Woocommerce problems: Product title disappeared / Related products / Author info

Hi!
Probably by updating a plugin, my woocommerce product title on the product page disappeared.
Can you help me out? www.kaftwerk.com / example : https://www.kaftwerk.com/product/pietje-bell-amerika/

Furthermore the related product section is shown strangely. I’ve seen this issue in another topic, and by adding extra long description some of it will improve. But it also shows the related product section twice!

Next to that it also shows author information, what used to be hidden.

Please help me out here!

Tnx!!

Kind regards,

Joline

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that you have updated the theme and Woocommerce as it may be that Woocommerce is out dated.

Best Regards,
Support

I’ve just updated the theme. Titels are back, but duplicated. What CSS do i fill in to remove the top title in grey box? Th related products are still shown twice.

rest is fixed! Tnx!

Hello there,

Great,
You can use the following CSS code to remove the header call out title by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.page-title {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you. The grey area still exists, so how do I remove that?
And what about the double related products?

Hello there,

This CSS will remove the header callout:

.header-callout {
    display: none;
}

I only see one set of related products, please try clearing your browser cache then reload the page.

Best Regards,
Support

Morning! Thank you, worked like a charm.

I see two related products, also after clearing cache. see attachment

HI there

Sorry but can’t see anything like that on the link here:

most probably you fixed it?