WooCommerce related image size using Dazzling theme

Hello,

I am having a few issues with the theme. Could you please have a look at my website and help me out?

WP Version: WordPress 4.0
Theme: Dazzling 1.3.1
WooCommerce: 2.2.2

ABOUT PAGE
– Slider not working

SHOP PAGE
– Link doesn’t work (should be showing all products)
– Single Products Page: Is there any way to make the “Related Products” thumbnails smaller?

ITEMS PAGE
– linking to the “Shop” page instead of the “Carts” page

Hi @abbey604,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page links along with screenshots where you are facing these issues so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

hello
I too have the problem of product images related too big in dazzling .
where you can resize them ?
thanks
Laura

Hi Abbey,

I sorted out the same issue on my site for the related products image size, I placed the following custom CSS (in the “other” tab, in theme options), thereby reducing the image to 50%. You can set this width attribute to any value that suits your website…

/* reduce size of 'relate products' images */
.woocommerce .related ul li.product img, .woocommerce .related ul.products li.product img, .woocommerce .upsells.products ul li.product img, .woocommerce .upsells.products ul.products li.product img, .woocommerce-page .related ul li.product img, .woocommerce-page .related ul.products li.product img, .woocommerce-page .upsells.products ul li.product img, .woocommerce-page .upsells.products ul.products li.product img{width:50%;height:auto;}