wpml and travelify

Mr. Movin and Mr Aigars,

I bought the WPML plugin bud when I activate it in my Travelify theme it removes all content and only leave the header of the site. Any Idea what is going wrong I must do something wrong because Travelify is WPML certified. I put a screenshot as a attachment so you can see what I mean.

Regards

WIMA

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

That is strange.
For troubleshooting purposes, ensure you’re using the latest version of the theme.
It could be possible that there may be other plugins causing conflict. Try disabling all other plugins except those required by the theme, leaving wpml activated to see if a conflict is a cause.

Best regards,
Support.

I found the plugin causing the problem it is UberMenu 3 - The Ultimate WordPress Mega Menu, and UberMenu - Sticky Menu Extension any idea.

Regards

WIMA

I think I also found the solution to this problem I unable this setting and it works maybe someone else can use this information: Force Filter UberMenu Settings Sometimes theme filters will override UberMenu’s filters, preventing UberMenu from properly integrating. Enable this to try to force UberMenu’s filters

Hello there,

Nice work finding that solution and providing it here.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support