Your theme (Sparkling Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

Hello, this morning my wordpress store gave me an error message about the theme ** Sparkling ** and after talking with my web host they told me to ask the creator of my theme
if you are going to update the theme or not it is going to update more. In case of not updating more, they recommend me to change the theme.
This is the message received:

"Your theme (Sparkling Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. You may need to update these files to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Tips to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If there is no update available, contact the author of your theme to ask about compatibility with the current version of WooCommerce.
If you have copied over a template file to change something, then you will have to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again. "

What I can do?
Thank you all, Nadinne.

Hi there

Sorry about that, I just reported it in our backlog, developer will fix it soon but you can still continue using it