Change slider speed for Dazzling WordPress theme

Hello
How can I change the slider speed?
Thank you
Miriam

Miriam,

You can copy/paste code from here and add it to main.js file that you can find in theme folder - inc -js by replacing everything that there is on that file.

Now you can adjust these two values that are in milliseconds:

slideshowSpeed: 7000,         
animationSpeed: 600   

Thank you Aigars, for your quick reply!

Hi Aigars.
It happens that also, the slider is very slow to load. First the page loads without the slider and in a second instance, the slider appears. Is there anything I can do to help with this?
Thank you
Miriam

Miriam,

Yes, you can do the following things:

• Optimize images for web For that you can use Photoshop, Smush.it or other tool
  • Implement proper caching for your website (Google for tutorials)
  • Invest in proper web hosting. VPS (DigitalOcean, Linode or other) if you are familiar with server administrator or Managed WordPress Hosting (WPEngine, Pagely, Kinsta or others) if you have no idea about serve setup. Managed hosting will come with cache configured for you and their servers are also incredibly fast.

Hello,
It is very difficult. Don’t you have any code for past in Dazzling options → other?
Because I don’t know how to use the Ftp.

@marjrs This is old topic and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/dazzling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hello, i already posted in this link, but you responsed me for put my questions in other link… I don’t know what can i do, because the instructions doesn’t work.
Can you help me?

@marjrs Please post your replies in your topic here https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-can-i-change-the-time-of-slider/#post-79237 and do not post any more replies in this topic. I do not want the users in this topic get notified unnecessary by the replies we posted here.

I am sure you understand this.