Changing the colour of widget title text.

Hi,

I’m wondering how to change the following:

How do change the font colour of the widget titles and body text? I need to change it for some, but not all. I.e. When there’s a lighter background image, I will need to darken the title and body text colour.

Is it possible to target specific widgets? i.e. just parralax.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey there

Yes, it’s possible and i can help you, please provide link tot he page, and text reference you want to change the color :slight_smile:

Great! URL is https://kazamoribiza.com. It’s just demo content at the moment, but the following would be great to know how to edit:
‘Small Parallax Section’ - Title & Body
‘Looking for a unique & exclusive Ibiza Venue?’ Title & Body

Thanks!

Good morning

Yo can use this CSS code to change colors of your sections:

#shapely_home_parallax-5 .image-bg h1,
#shapely_home_parallax-5 .image-bg .mb32 p {
color: #f19c9c;
}

#shapely_home_parallax-2 h1 {
color: white;
}
.cover p {
color: #fff;
}

let me know if you need anything else

Can you please help me too… i have been struggling with it. I only want to change to color of my homepage paragraph to black. homepage only

Good morning Angel 247

Yes, sure, just show me your homepage and tell me which text you want to change and how

Here is my homepage https://justlikegod.org . i want to change the font color of all paragraphs under “What we represent” “vision” and “recurring donation” to black color. Right now they are grey.

I will also appreciate it if you can show me how to change the font family and size.

Also how can i make the full picture of the happy kids on the homepage show all their faces on the mobile phone? Right now when you look at my site using your mobile phone, only few kids show on homepage

Also, how can i change the background color of the header to be darker or transparent?

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
color: #000000;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,

Thanks for your help so far. How do I change the colour of the second button?

Thanks!

This css - h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {

color: #000000;
}

didnt work for me. The color is still grey instead of black. I want to change the font color of all paragraphs under “What we represent” “vision” and “recurring donation” to black color. Right now they are grey. Can you go in my site and please help me fix it.

Also how can i make the full picture of the happy kids on the homepage show all their faces on the mobile phone? Right now when you look at my site using your mobile phone, only few kids show on homepage

Also, how can i change the background color of the header to be darker or transparent?

can you please reply. The css code you gave me didnt work. Please look at my homepage and you will see nothing changed. Can i give you admin access so you can go in and do it yourself? please

Good morning here

answered your question here:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/change-the-background-color-of-the-header-to-be-darker-or-transparent/