FAQ and Common issues

illdy-companion/css/admin.css is inactive so my css is not working!

could you help me please! Thank you

@emerakelly

Hi,

Please post a new thread with your question to be easy to follow and to be useful for others user as well.

Thank you,

Cristian

Hi,
I’m a wordpress beginner.
I downloaded Illdy free theme.
Then I tried to edit projects section and installed and configured the JetPack.
but it didn’t work.
Is the free theme not support this function?

Hi @ssom13,

You could edit the project section frrom Appearance > Customize > Widget > Front page project section>Insert a new widget and select from there ildy project section.

Thank you, and don’t forget to post a new thread for any other question you have.

Thanks,

Cristian

Can i use the last wordpress version with this theme ?

Hi @lele91,

Yes, you can use.

@everyone: please post a new thread with your question because this is getting very hard to follow.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi there,

The SEE BLOG button - how do I change the link

Hi @morro,

Please post a new thread here:

And we will answer you there.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hello, I got a little problem with about and service images. While I am logged as admin (in dashboard) the images are ok. When i’m not logged in ( when a visitor tries too see my website ) the images aren’t here .
I attached 2 images as example

Any idea ?

What are you using to place your images? The jetpack widget?

Hello,

I’m using Illdy child theme so I can’t understand why I have changes days after some of them disappears. For example:

I’ve changed the background color in some buttons.
I’ve also changed the hover color in ul>li.
Some of pictures in Proyect section don’t show and the pictures are in the Galery.
Copyright text: I’ve hidden the text Illdy Theme but now this text appears again.
All of changes worked perfect but now not. :frowning:

Could you explain me what’s the problem?

Thanks so mucho for your support.

Under the “General Options” section, cannot find the “Background Image”, “Background color”, “Sections order” sections are not found

Hello

I need all menu items to be level. I think I can do it with the custom CSS, but I do not know exactly how. Might you help me? It is urgent!

Thank you!

Hi,
Is there a way of removing the section at the bottom that says “Support”, “Products”, “Information” etc. That section is not relevant to my page.

Does not format on my mobile device.

My customize page is not showing correctly. All of the options have been removed. I tried updating the theme but that did not correct the issue.

Any ideas?

How do you re-position the logo - I want to move mine slightly to the right (as I have a white on white logo issue) see www.torehill.com I have had a look at the editor but am nervous about mucking around with the jumbotron section without more guidance.

Chris

Hey Chris,
I hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

/*move menu to the right */
@media screen
and (min-device-width: 1200px)
and (max-device-width: 1600px)
and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1) {
#header > div.top-header > div > div > div.col-sm-4.col-xs-8
padding-left:20%
}

Best Regards,
Support

@Timothy

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/Hide Footer Section/
#footer > div.container{
display:none;
}
footer#footer {
padding-top:0px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

@ashtonclapp

Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.
If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

Best Regards,
Support