FAQ and Common issues

@eplm1

I hope you’re well.

Please send the URL to your website so I can better be able to assist you with.

Best Regards,
Support

Tried it - didn’t do anything. I just want to shift the logo a little to the right so it’s against a dark background.

hi,

how do i remove black footer with product/ information/support lists? i dont need them and i can not either remove.
these ca not either be changed.

pls help me. i lost one day trying to figure it out how to remove

thx

Hi everyone,

just installed this theme and there is a problem, I cannot change the ‘Entry’ in the Jumbotron.
It’s not show me the option, at all. There is a locker icon there…
I’ve seen there was the same problem for other users too, is it possible to be fixed?

Thanks in advance

Hey there.
I can’t change dummy text. There is no icon to edit.

NEED HELP!!!

Hi There,

I seem to be having an issue regarding the skill sets and projects sections in the customize part of the theme editor.

I cannot change or add new skill sets and the same goes for the projects section.
There is a possibility that it could be escaping my knowledge on how to do this.

Can anyone possibly assist?

Hello! I was wondering if it is possible to change the menu font and also the font size? I have tried a few of the suggestions on this forum, but they didn’t work. Thank you so much for your time!
Natalie

Hi,

Something on the website has recently broken.

http://www.palabra-cadabra.es/

-The services are now greyed out.

• when you click menu button it jumps straight to section, not slowly like before.
    -Few colors are missing too.

What has happened

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

@chrispdesign and @nataliel

Please create a new post for your issues because it will be difficult providing 3 sets of information in the same thread.

@shutternovaza
Please go to Appearance > Widgets and add the desired widgets to the widget area then edit them from there.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi! I cannot get rid out these widgets above the copyright section ?

Hello, tank you for the lovelly themes.
SOLUTION TIP: MOBILE MENU NOT WORKING
Disable the FancyBox for WordPress, it worked for me, after long hours of researching.

Hope it works for you too.

Try to hide the footer section: #footer .col-md-3 {display:none;}

RE: Testimonials not showing on child theme

My site is www.mycomputergenie.com/charleston

Originally, I had added every testimonial under the widget and they showed up until I tried to make a child theme. Went back to orginal theme and followed COlorlib instructions to Enable Testimonials through Jet pack and made 26 testimonial pages. They are not showing up despite the checked boxes and me having everything up to date.

Please help.

P.S. What is showing right now is my parent original theme. I am hoping you can help me determine exactly what I need to do to make a good child theme using the plugin you suggested. Perhaps I need to check the box that says copy all menus and widgets with this one?

Thank you.

Hi,
On your theme, when you click on a button at the top of the page, it slides down to the link area of the page but I am having trouble implementing this into my site. For example, I want to click on the ‘About’ button and have it slidde down seamlessly to the ‘About’ section but its not working for me. Is there a certain type of code I need to use for the button?

Thanks

Help!

I took off the contact us section in front page and after that it made everything gray in widgets and text. In widget menus you can change colour but it doesnt apply. It also scaled again all pictures.

page is palovex.blogs.tamk.fi

Help is needed fast

Can you point me in the direction to remove the blank space here in black? I know can change the color but want to actually remove it, please. Thanks!

Hi,
I need help with theme Illdy.
Web site: www.vitaebouffe.com
First problem is that Color of the boxes in the nous contacter section stays yellow even tho I changed the colors ofthe theme.

Second, i am not abble to erase the share buttons on pages (facebook etc).

Help me please!!!

How to remove the “ > ” symbol in side bar menu and footer html

• item “>” symbol ?

• Hello Colorlib, started using your Illdy template today and I cannot remove the skills bars from the About page in the template. I have deleted the widget but they still appear. I searched online for a solution and found 3 CSS scripts but none of them worked. Can you assist please?

Hello @nicolechi,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the skill bars by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

#about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(1), #about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(2), #about .widget_illdy_skill:nth-child(3) {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards,
    Support