FAQ and Common issues

Hi Illdy support, I would like to remove some of the pages that appear in the Page Listing - Footer widget. I notice a section in the customiser to ‘exclude’ but I can’t seem to get it to work. Do I need to type the name of the page in a particular way or with some kind of prefix?

See screenshot. I’m trying to remove ‘Teacher Training Calendar’ and ‘Training, Workshop & Events’ from this section.

Thanks
Nicole

I’ve worked this out! Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Can you provide the URL to your website so we can look into this for you.

Best regards,
Support.

I’ve already sorted this one out - I posted a comment above to advise you :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Just saw your response, happy you sort it out.
Let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Support.

Hi support,

I have a couple issues with my Illdy theme that I need help with:

1. I cannot type a person description in the team sidebar section - the field is not active, when I click on it to type in it nothing happens.

2. In the Contact section there are social media icons showing that I have no data for - how can I remove the unused icons?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,
I installed the theme and first time its work properly, but next day i couldn’t customize the theme, and now i couldn’t find any customize option. please support me. And for your better understanding i send you a screenshot.

Thanks in advance.
Rifat.

hi Rifat

Please open your ticket in the appropriate forum and i will help you

IM going to close this discussion here because its impossible to track all question here in one messy ticket, everyone can open new ticket, so feel free :wink: