Featured Image all different sizes after Theme Update

@Gareth Have you tried using following plugin to regenerate thumbnails on your site.

Hiya,

I haven’t got a child theme either and after sucessfully installing and using the recommended plugin and deleting the cache there is still no change - the pictures are still shown in different sizes. Looks quite odd. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
GibsonLG

Hi;

We have the same problem, the photo of the most recent post has the correct size but the rest are smaller since the theme upgrade. we have tried the 2 suggestions you gave but there is no change (the regeneration and cache cleaning). What is the best option?

Thanks.

Same here! I have tried the solutions support suggested. Regenerate thumbnail and then clear cache does not workl…

Guys developers, thank you very much for this theme!

About images in post. I found solution. It is not theme problem. It is problem of wordpress mediagallery default settings.

You can change default image settings then add it to post. But this will only be true for new posts. In old posts you need change it in every post if you have thumbnail default settings in mediagallery earlier.

After authorization, you must follow the link on your site http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/options.php
and set “image_default_size” option to “large”

A source: How to Change the Default Attachment Display Settings in WordPress without a Plugin | Daddy Design

Hmm, thanks for your approach but sorry, but this solution doesn’t work for me either. :frowning: I don’t even find that kind of default settings for the media gallery in the german version of WP. And the wrong sized pictures aren’t set in thumbnail mode or anything either. I guess, I need to wait for another solution here …