Full width page

Goodmorning,

This weekend i started using the Tyche theme with Woocommerce. I like it very much. At this moment i am editing the whole theme to my own taste/preferences. There is only one thing that i cannot fix. I don’t use the sidebar at all. I couldn’t find a option to disable it. So I was searching in the theme files to deleted the PHP/HTML of the sidebar. I deleted this lines of codes in almost all the files that are available. But still when I look at the pages the content is using “col-md-8”? I changed it to “col-md-12”… Somebody who can tell me which file is used to display pages?

Regards,
Bart

Hi There,

Thanks a bundle for reaching out to us.

Kindly confirm, are you able to select the full-width template for your pages?

You do not need to modify any of the files in order to load the page without sidebar.

Kindly check it out and let me know how it goes.

Oh! Well where is that option? I can’t find it at all… I know that you can those a template option if you edit a page. But i can only select contact page template.

Hey Bart

First of all, please restore original files, you don’t need to edit theme files to disable sidebar, please check Appearance > customize where you will find options to enable/disable sidebars for your pages

Well, I did restore the whole template and still i cannot find an option to disable the sidebar. The only solution I found was adding additional CSS. But I am trying to avoid that away of disabling things.

Is it possible that this option is disappered when colorlib updated this theme?

Regards,
Bart

Here is a screenshot of the page to edit the widgets. Normally I have a option to delete the widget place.

Can I check this?

please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thank you, here is the link for accesing.

https://chargeuptheworld.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=5941deac7f2c386563ce6eaf4fe9abe2

Regards,
Bart

Hello Bart

Its her,e please open Appearance > customize > Theme options > general and there you will see the option to enable or disable sidebars for shop pages. Right now its set to full width