Full Width Regular Pages (Not Shop Pages)

There is a thread titled “Full width pages” here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/full-width-page/24404

I believe @hetisbartmaar is referring to regular pages, not shop pages. For instance, if you create a page under the “Pages” section in WordPress, it defaults to having a sidebar. The container even has a class called tyche-has-sidebar. How do we make regular pages full-width??? I understand there may not be a UI setting, but a piece of CSS would suffice…

Thank you!

EDIT:

In page.php, the following is where the page width is being set. It looks like it’s only setting full width for account pages:

<div id="primary" class="content-area <?php echo $account_page ? 'col-md-12' : 'col-md-8 tyche-has-sidebar'; ?>">

Hi there

Thank you for sharing your solution @jabari its very appreciated

1 Like

You’re welcome, though, I wouldn’t call it a solution per say. At least not a long term one. I modified that line to read:

<div id="primary" class="content-area <?php echo $account_page ? 'col-md-12' : 'col-md-12'; ?>">

I could have removed the PHP snippet all together and simply put col-md-12 as the value, but I planned to put it back as it was if a longer term solution is ever released.

Thank you once again @jabari and have a nice week

1 Like