How to make sticky menu bar

I am loving your theme however I want to personalize it a bit. I’d like to make my menu bar sticky so every time the page scrolls the menu remains on top. I’ve found a CSS code that can do that (pasted below) however it aligns my menu to bar left (picture example1) instead of the original center (picture example). Can you help me? With the proper CSS code or a compatible plugin or adjustment on the existing theme setup?

#menu-tddos {
background:#fff;
height:60px;
z-index:170;
margin:0 auto;
border-bottom:1px solid #dadada;
width:100%;
position:fixed;
top:0;
left:0;
right:0;
text-align:center;
}

Thank you in advance.

I’ve tried “Sticky Menu (or Anything!) on Scroll” plug in but then when we scroll the page… it does stick however with a see through background and it looks awkward

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Activate Sticky Menu (or Anything!) on Scroll plugin.
And let me know (send the website URL as well) I think i’ll be able to remove the
Transparency from menu with some CSS.

Best Regards,
Support

i have activello theme and i install widget my sticky menu or anything on scroll and it works.

You need to go to widget settings and then in basic settings choose sticky element as header nav (you need to write it and save).

Just after that delete your cache (using autooptimize or other widget) and that be all :slight_smile:

Hi support,
i have other question.
how i can add logo to my sticky menu (it should be visable on the left side of header)

logo -> search bar -> menu button

other question how i can translate search in search bar into polish language ? :wink:

my site is: www.ebookoo.pl

i just want to receive that effect which we can see on your site (but also for mobile)

Which identifier do I have to put into the “sticky element” field if I want my main menu (the one on the top) stick?
I cannot find the right name to put there.
Thank you!

@ebookoo To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

@primetimechaos you need to write " header nav" in this area where you put red questionmark… if you do this it should works

Thank you, will do!

Thank you! I’ve figured it out. I really appreciate the awesome theme as well as the support.

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: