Portfolio widget disappeared

Hi there,
Portfolio section on my Home Page is gone. I’m also not finding the Shapely Portfolio for Home widget in my list of widgets. The Portfolio Page (accessed from the header menu) displays correctly, but the individual Project pages don’t (Featured Image isn’t showing).
Php version 7.0.30.
Portfolio is enabled in Jetpack.
Is there a solution for this?

Hi there

Let me check it please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi, thanks for the reply. Here’s the access link

I set the role to Editor and 3 days time limit. Please let me know if you need me to modify this.

Hi,
thanks for the reply. Here’s the temporary access link:

I’ve set the role as Editor and 3 days time limit, please let me know if you need me to modify this.
Thanks!

Hi,
I´ve set up the temporary login, here´s the link: http://pablosalvadorrocha.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c9efa45d801a1956947f2c070ccd375c

In the new Companion version 1.2.3 I was able to get Portfolios back on my Home page but I can see that it doesn´t show correctly in the mobile version. Also, on the individual project pages, Featured Images are still missing.

Hi, so with the 1.2.3 update I was able to get back Portfolios on my Home page. But I realised that individual project pages (and also blog posts) are missing their Featured Images (they are selected though) so there’s a big blank space on each page. Any ideas?

First of all check if you have featured images selected for the posts and for portfolios,
If you still can’t find solution then you can sene me your admin details

Hi, yes they are selected and they appear on the mosaic Projects/Blog pages. They´re missing on individual pages though.
Here´s the temporary login link: http://pablosalvadorrocha.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=c9efa45d801a1956947f2c070ccd375c
Thanks!

Hi, I’m not sure if my private reply is getting posted as it doesn’t appear in the conversation like I’ve seen in other user’s questions (blue field with “This reply has been marked as private”) and simply disappears after I hit Submit.
The Featured Images are selected and they appear on the general Portfolio / Blog pages as a mosaic, but not on individual project pages/blog posts.
I’ve sent the temporary login details to your support email address, since it seems like I can’t post a private reply here. Is that ok?

Hi Karo

Please try again and post it here, we provide support only here :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,
I have the same issue on my website.
What info can I give you for you to check it out?
Thank you very much for your help.

HI @plngida

Please open new ticket :wink: it will be a easier to help you

Hi again,
Temporary login link:

Hi Noda,
Well, it seems like the private messages aren’t getting posted, I tried multiple times now. When I hit Submit, the page here just reloads and the message disappears. I logged off and on to try and nothing. How can I send you the link?

TEST TEST TEST private message

OK, seems like it works now haha
This is the temporary login link

Let me know how it goes!

Login link here

Login link here

Noda,
Let’s see if it works
Login link here