Remove Responsive Menu (hamburger) and just have regular menu links

Hello,

how would you remove the hamburger menu in Activello and just leave the regular menu at all sizes as in the TechCrunch site? The only difference is I’d rather all the links just line up like a wrapping sentence as opposed to disappearing. Tech crunch disappears some menu items for space.

Hi @rumdididum,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.navbar-header {
    display: none;
}
.collapse.navbar-collapse.navbar-ex1-collapse {
    display: block;
}

.collapse.navbar-collapse.navbar-ex1-collapse {
    position: static;
    float: left;
    width: auto !important;
}
.navbar-nav>li {
    float: left;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

It shows as one block of rectangle, with each menu scattered and placed irregularly. Can we make it appear spread evenly like on desktops?

I am not sure what you meant by this could you please share me the screenshot of it and your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

It appears like this…

This is happening on your site because the subscribe button on your site is large so this is different question than the question asked in this topic.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

This was happening even before we edited the subscribe button. The menus would just place themselves randomly.

If that is the case then please also use the below CSS code along with above CSS code.

@media (max-width: 767px){
  #page .navbar-nav>li {
    clear: both;
}
}