Slider customization and Post Issues

Hi guys,

First I want to say thank you for the Activello Template! I really love it!

Now, I have 5 issues/questions that maybe you can help me with it:

1- FORMATTING POST/HOMEPAGE - In the home page of my blog the formatting of the post disappears as you can see in the print attached (1.png). It’s possible to change that and in the homepage appears like it’s in the post page? charlotteontour.com if you want to see what I’m talking about.

2 - POST FORMATTING - How can I had more formatting options when I’m writing my posts? For example, more text size options. We have available h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6. Can we change those? And can we add more?

3 - SLIDER - The photo that you put to appears in slider can be different from the photo that appears in the post?

4 - SLIDER - I put the code for change the font color on the slider and it works! But the hover part disappears! It’s possible to put the font black and still when you pass the cursor it becomes purple?

5 - SLIDER - How can I change the font/text in the slider? It’s possible? Like, text disposition (in the bottom of the slider, in the center, on the right, on the left, etc), text size, font type, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1- FORMATTING POST/HOMEPAGE – In the home page of my blog the formatting of the post disappears as you can see in the print attached (1.png). It’s possible to change that and in the homepage appears like it’s in the post page? charlotteontour.com if you want to see what I’m talking about.

You can achieve this by adding the text along with markup in the post excerpt field that you want to display on the home page.

2 – POST FORMATTING – How can I had more formatting options when I’m writing my posts? For example, more text size options. We have available h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6. Can we change those? And can we add more?

You can use the following plugin to achieve this.

3 – SLIDER – The photo that you put to appears in slider can be different from the photo that appears in the post?

You can try achieving this by using pages for the slider using the solution posted in the following topics.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/using-pages-rather-than-posts-for-flexslider/#post-52391

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/slider-for-pages/#post-33351

4 – SLIDER – I put the code for change the font color on the slider and it works! But the hover part disappears! It’s possible to put the font black and still when you pass the cursor it becomes purple?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.flexslider div.flex-caption a, .flex-caption h2 {
    color: #000;
}
5 – SLIDER – How can I change the font/text in the slider? It’s possible? Like, text disposition (in the bottom of the slider, in the center, on the right, on the left, etc), text size, font type, etc.

Yes you can change it by developing CSS code.

All the best for your Adventures :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much for your help Movin!

Best Regards,

Charlotte!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

4 – SLIDER – I put the code for change the font color on the slider and it works! But the hover part disappears! It’s possible to put the font black and still when you pass the cursor it becomes purple?

Hello :slight_smile:

First of all I want to say that I really love your theme and want to thank for that one.

I’m nearly ready with all my settings, but can’t find any way to change the font color on the slider. Right now the color is white and you can’t see what’s written, because the pictures used are bright too.
I searched for codes and topics already and sadly haven’t found anything.

Could someone help me out with a code?

Thanks in advance

@joannasie88 To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.