The Team section

Is it possible to make this section 4 across instead of 3 and if so, how?
Thanks!

Hello,

You can add another team widget to the section and add this CSS code to make the items stretch on 25% width each:

#team .col-sm-4{
width: 25%;
}

Let me know if you got it alright.

Regards

I copied the widget line in the Front-Page-team.php and added that CSS to the stylesheet, it worked except that the 4th team member is lower horizontally then the other 3. Can this be fixed? Thanks!
(see attached, I haven’t added pictures yet)

Hello,

From previous experience this kind of modifications might come with some malfunctions.

You should add the pictures and give it another go, while also using this additional CSS code:

#team .widget_illdy_person {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Kind regards

That worked, thanks!

One more question, how do I change the color of the dot (period) on the homepage and interior pages, right now it’s yellow and I want to change that, thanks
(see attached)

This is the code that handles the dots color:

#header .bottom-header span.span-dot {
    color: #ffde00;
}

Regards

Hi again, what is the CSS code to change the drop down menu hover over color from yellow to black?

Thanks!

I have a similar question - I have only one team member and they are stuck on the left hand side of the page - how do I get them centered? What if I have two - how can I centre them?

Hello,

The simplest best code to center both one and two person items would be to use this CSS code:

.widget_illdy_person{
     margin: 0 auto 20px auto;
     float: none;
}

It works better for 1 item, though, to use:

.widget_illdy_person{
     margin: auto;
     float: none;
}

I will track this and push to implement better displays for more/less items than the default 3 or 4 per section.

Regards

I still need the CSS code to change the drop down menu hover over color from yellow to black?

Thanks!

Hello Julie,

Please excuse that I missed your message, I guess it was above my head.

This is the code to handle the hover color of the menu items:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li a:hover {
color: #000;
}

ninja edit, code correction:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li a:hover {
    color: #000;
}

Should work like a charm!

Regards

It does! Thanks, you rock!

Hey, what is the CSS to change the color of links in body text?

Thanks!

Hello Julie,

Try this CSS code:

.markup-format a {
    color: red !important;
}

Hello Julie,

Try this CSS code:

.markup-format a {
    color: red !important;
}

Thanks!!!

Whats the code to change the color scheme of the contact section on the homepage?

Thanks!

Hey there, I have put blue place holders in the team section until I started adding the actual pictures and when I do that, it doesn’t work, it just eliminates the picture, I am adding a 200x200 jpg file, see attached. Whats going on?

Can you please provide me the website link so I can take a closer look?
Not sure what is the exact problem at this point.

Regards

The problem is that the “save” button is constantly on “saved” so I can’t save what I am doing.
See attached
the website is: www.godog-go.com