[Theme Update]

Hello @zehawk,

Please proceed to update the theme, everything should work just fine with the latest version that fix the jQuery malfunction.

Best regards

Thanks for the quick update! Is it possible to release the update to the update manager? I can download the update manually but not through the package updater. And manual installation fails because the directory already exists.

Thanks again

Hello @jamiev90,

What do you mean that the manual installation fails because the directory already exists?

You need to download the zip file and unzip everything on top of the current files, replacing them on the FTP server.

Unfortunately, the theme cannot be updated via the Dashboard because the theme is not listed in the WordPress library.

Regards

Hello Colorlib Support, unfortunately I have a problem after updating, and its one of the problems pointed out earlier, regarding menu dropdown not working.

Hey, the drop down menu is working fine for me now. Since I posted this yesterday I’ve not made any further updates to the site, just went back and checked.

One explanation may be that some cached script must have expired and the newly downloaded script indeed works.

My apologies for reporting this as a problem.

In order to bring down the # of projects (from four) to three I picked up this code in another thread:

.widget_illdy_project {
	width: 33.33%;
}

This works just fine with 1.0.14, but seems broken with 1.0.15. Not a big deal, but it would be great if this would also work with the last update.

Hello @smoldersonline,

The widget_illdy_project class is still there, I suspect that when you updated the theme your style.css got erased so you have to re-add the code.

Regards

Thank you.

I’m working with a child theme and indeed it survived the update. What is different after upgrading is the sizing of the images. I’m sorry for the confusion. Again not a big deal, but to clarify:

What would be very helpful (for me anyway) is a summary of the preferred image sizes for the various sections.

Thanks again!

lldy, v1.0.16: https://wordpress.org/themes/download/illdy.1.0.16.zip?nostats=1

v1.0.16
- Has been fixed paginate links on blog.

I apologise for bringing this up again, but this is (almost) driving me crazy. Something changed (1.0.14 versus 1.0.15/1.0.16) in respect of the image sizes/aspect ratio that the theme uses for the Projects section. (see my post above for illustration). I used TextWrangler to compare both versions (of the theme) to have a look at the changes to the code. Unfortunately, I cannot find any obvious differences that indicate why 1.0.14 would allow wide images and 1.0.15/1.0.16 forces to square images.

I would be very grateful for any pointers of the experts to help me (beginner) solve this puzzle.

when be update project * to gallery update ??

Hello @smoldersonline,

Please create a dedicated thread with as many details as possible and I’ll do my best to assist you further with this.

@lamerczak, this is still in development and I do not have a launch date confirmation.

Cheers

Thanks, I managed to solve this matter. I changed the image size for the Projects section (in the themes functions.php) and forced (with !important) the height of the images in my child theme. Happy to share the details of this modification if someone would be interested.

U can show me demo ??

For wider images in the projects section I made two modifications:

In Illdy’s function php

// add_image_size( 'illdy-front-page-projects', 476, 476, true );
    add_image_size( 'illdy-front-page-projects', 600, 375, true );

At the bottom (!) of my child theme style.css:

.widget_illdy_project {
	width: 33.33%;
}

#projects .project {
    width: 100%;
    height: 230px !important;
}

Hope this helps (site resides at: smoldersonline.com)

This is really a lovely and easy to use theme. I’ve just installed illdy release 1.0.16: I can’t seem to get the submenus to drop down. can you help? URL: http://vocesvicentinas.org

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words!

Unfortunately, Illdy does not seems installed on your website so maybe you can activate it and let me have a live preview of the issue.

Best regards

llldy, v1.0.19: https://wordpress.org/themes/download/illdy.1.0.19.zip?nostats=1

Can we get Illdy v1.0.24 and updated changelog ?

llldy, v1.0.24 https://wordpress.org/themes/download/illdy.1.0.24.zip?nostats=1

Changelog will follow.