[Theme Update]

There is a problem with the theme since the new update: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/weird-lines-between-sections/#post-72484

Hello @everyone,

Please excuse any inconvenience created, we are just investigating any problem due to the last theme update, I will return with more information in the shortest time.

It seems like all the new features are fighting back, we are doing our best to fix everything within the minimum damage and time, so a new theme update will follow shortly.

Best regards

I juste fix translation problem with polylang pluging.
Could you add this code tou your update to make it possible.
You can check my web: www.autentiks.com
Counter part is missing only.

Thanks a lot for your work! It’s a one of the best theme.

function.php

/**
 *  TRANSLATION PART
 */

/* JUMBOTRON PART */
pll_register_string( 'Button', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_jumbotron_general_first_button_title', __( 'Learn more', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Download', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_jumbotron_general_second_button_title', __( 'Learn more', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Jumbotron Tag Line', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_jumbotron_general_entry', __( 'lldy is a great one-page theme, perfect for developers and designers but also for someone who just wants a new website for his business. Try it now!', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'First Word Header', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_jumbotron_general_first_row_from_title', __( 'Clean', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Second Word Header', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_jumbotron_general_second_row_from_title', __( 'Slick', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Third Word Header', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_jumbotron_general_third_row_from_title', __( 'Perfect', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );

/* ABOUT-US SECTION */
pll_register_string( 'About-us', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_about_general_title', __( 'About', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'About-us-entry', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_about_general_entry', __( 'It is an amazng one-page', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );

/* BLOG SECTION */
pll_register_string( 'Latest News', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_latest_news_general_title', __( 'Latest News', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Latest News Entry', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_latest_news_general_entry', __( 'If you are interested in the latest articles', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );

/* PROJECT SECTION */
pll_register_string( 'Projects', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_projects_general_title', __( 'Projects', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );

/* SERVICES SECTION */
pll_register_string( 'Services title', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_services_general_title', __( 'Services', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Services entry', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_services_general_entry', __( 'Discover our services', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );

/* CONTACT-US SECTION */
pll_register_string( 'Contact-us', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_contact_us_general_title', __( 'Contact us', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Contact-us-general', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_contact_us_general_entry', __( 'And we will get in touch as son as possible.', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Contact-us-general', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_contact_us_general_address_title', __( 'Address', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );
pll_register_string( 'Custumer support', get_theme_mod( 'illdy_contact_us_general_customer_support_title', __( 'Customer Support', 'illdy' ) ), 'illdy' );

Add in each file for example front-page-bottom-header.php pll_e($element) function:

<?php if( $entry ): ?>
  <p><?php echo illdy_sanitize_html( pll_e( $entry ) ); ?></p>
<?php endif; ?>

New theme update with fixes of all recent issues is available for download!
https://downloads.wordpress.org/theme/illdy.1.0.33.zip

Soooo, here I am again! :slight_smile:

I could pretty easily managed the update, but since the I have an issue with the demo content. On the first picture, you can see, how the widgets should look (alligned to the top of each other), and the second picture show, how the look right now (alligned to the bottom). I couldn’t find any option to change this. This not only appears in this section, but almost everywhere.

Thanks for your help again and kind regards,

Niki

Hello Nick,

You should try this CSS solution, it should do the trick:

.col-lg-1, .col-lg-10, .col-lg-11, .col-lg-12, .col-lg-2, .col-lg-3, .col-lg-4, .col-lg-5, .col-lg-6, .col-lg-7, .col-lg-8, .col-lg-9, .col-md-1, .col-md-10, .col-md-11, .col-md-12, .col-md-2, .col-md-3, .col-md-4, .col-md-5, .col-md-6, .col-md-7, .col-md-8, .col-md-9, .col-sm-1, .col-sm-10, .col-sm-11, .col-sm-12, .col-sm-2, .col-sm-3, .col-sm-4, .col-sm-5, .col-sm-6, .col-sm-7, .col-sm-8, .col-sm-9, .col-xs-1, .col-xs-10, .col-xs-11, .col-xs-12, .col-xs-2, .col-xs-3, .col-xs-4, .col-xs-5, .col-xs-6, .col-xs-7, .col-xs-8, .col-xs-9 {
    vertical-align: top;
}

Thank you! Stupid question, but where exactly should I paste it?

Hello Nicky,

Ideally, the above CSS code should be placed in a child’s theme style.css

But you can use a plugin like Simple Custom CSS or place it directly in Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css but keep in mind that this will get erased if you replace/update the theme files.

Regards

I cannot find counter widget after the theme update (Version: 1.0.35). Did you remove that widget from the theme?

Hi Ion,

I’ve just upgraded to version 1.0.35, from 1.0.14 and it reset lots of my changes. Is there any way to go back to the previous version?

Cheers,
Iulian.

I cannot find counter widget after the theme update (Version: 1.0.35). Did you remove that widget from the theme?

Found the answer to that already - now widget it available through companion content.

This string seems a bit old but the topic suits.
I have just done an upgrade to the latest Illdy theme on my site (shiatsu4u.com.au) and found a few problems:
(1) the jumbotron/hero image displayed wrongly
(2) the whole Project (or gallery?) section (which I am using as my About section) disappeared - images, call out pages,everything
(2) the feature images on the separate postings pages disappeared and
(4) the banner image on the separate postings pages displayed wrongly.
None of this is a particular problem for me, I was happy with the old version (and don’t know what advantages the new one is supposed to bring) and so just re-installed it from my backup, but I thought you would like to know.
Also, this is the second time I have tried to install a newer version of the theme with the same (or similar) problems coming up.
Thanks, Barbara

Thanks, Barbara

Important! I received a message on wp admin regarding a theme update today. Update to version 2.0. I pressed the update … My website disappeared! Not access to wp admin, everything gone Thankfully so I sorted it with ftp and back up. Do you know the reason for this? scary…

Hello support team, I updated today ti the new version 2.0 but now the testimonial section is not working anymore. in the old version (1,035) I created the testimonial in the testimonial sector outside of the customizer and it worked fine. Now the Illdy theme implemented a new widget for the testimonial section and I tried to set it up with this widget but it doesnt work, I can see only the section title… Without widget and with the created testimonial in the testimonial area outside the customizer it doesnt work either. I already activated and deactivated the testimonial integration in the jetpack theme but nothing changed. Please help! Thanks a lot!

Ah sorry and the counter doesnt work either, I can see only the title but no counting numbers…

I think I solved the testimonial section by entering more than one testimonial, then it works. And after the jetpack update the counter is working again! So above post solved!

The problem I have now is that responsiveness of the Title does not work anymore, title is completely screwed up in the mobile version (see first attachment) and in the testimonial section the text is not vertically centered (see second attachment). Someone knows how to fix this?

Hello illdy developers,
Is there any news about the progress of the issue caused huge problem by theme update and companion plugin?
Maybe you can let us go back to older version until this bugs investigated.
I am surprized illdy team doesnt response and give us feedback.

Bilge

Hi guys,
I know this theme is free and I know how hard you must work to create some of the most beautiful wordpress themes I’ve seen, but the update I’ve just done seems full of bugs?

I attach a screenshot showing wp-admin on the Jumbtron section - I’ve absolutely no idea what I am looking at!

Also a good number of my changes (font size etc) have been over-written.

It does seem somewhat disingenuous complaining when you are providing a free service, but this is the second time an update has basically broken all the customisations I’ve made on a theme.

Is there a way of rolling back to the previous version?
In future, is there a way of previewing the update before installing?
Thanks
Dan

Hi Guys,

I agree with aidaweb01, it is a great theme, and I’m sure you work hard on it, but yes, the latest update is full of bugs. My experience after the update was that suddenly the customizer was all different, and the formatting on the front page changed. I checked the CSS, and it looks kind of funny. Maybe the font files didn’t get linked properly?

Tried downgrading back to 1.0.35, and that is broken too… The Illdy Companion plugin is causing an HTTP 500 error whenever I try to access the customizer.

Sorry things when haywire on the update guys, I hope the included information helps track some things down.

Thanks.

@aidaweb01

I had the same issue, refreshed the page and it was fixed.
This doesn’t mean there aren’t other bugs though.