Typography - Main Body Text

Hi-

I was trying to change the main body text (font and size) but when I go to publish the changes it says invalid value. How do I change the font and size for my website?

Thanks,
Candice

Hi there

I will check this problem, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Okay, here is the link.

https://candicemcfield.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=172196b64294b21880b12076fecb051b

Thanks for your help.

Hi there

I see you have a bunch of plugins, can we test them?
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi-

Okay, give me some time to get this testing done. I will get back to you as soon as I finish.

Thanks,
Candice

Hi-

I deactivated all the plugins.

Tried to change the font and size but I still get the same errors. Please see the attached file.

Hence, the problem is not a 3rd party plugin. Do you know what the issue is and how I can resolve it?

Thanks,
Candice

Good morning

Ok, please provide FTP details as well and I will investigate it further

Please see below, thanks.

Host: 35.208.34.235
Port: 21
username: colorlib
Password: 3<##3C2V_b4#

Is there a resolution on this? I have the same issue. Not accepting any font size nor font family. INVALID VALUE.

Please start a new topic and I will check your problem, it’s not appropriate to continue here