updating shapely

Hi,

I have been using shapely for a quite some time with a project. and I’m happy with it.

last week I started creating a landing page for another project using shapely as well, I noticed that there are new features and improvements on the theme. How can I get the new version of shapely on my old domain ? knowing that there’s no update option in my wordpress panel

Thanks

Hi @akram,

Go to WordPress Dashboard -> Updates and make sure there isn’t any update available for the theme. If not, you can download and update the theme manually then, Shapely – WordPress theme | WordPress.org But, before doing that, please check it in a staging/local before update that to production, because it has new features so it won’t create any conflict with old content.

If you face any issues, feel free to contact us.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I did go to Dashboard -> Updates, and this time unlike before it there was an option to update the theme.

after updating the whole website became a mess, no widget no homepage and no activate plug-ins.

Is there a way to go back to the old version ??? my website is down !

Hi,

It shouldn’t that way, but for a precaution that is why I suggest you do the update first in a staging website before doing that to the production site.

Anyway, you can download the theme’s oldest version using this, - Revision 148440: /shapely and update the theme manually using FTP.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

well, I could get back my homepage, there are still few problems especially with the blog structure .

but the main problem is again what i have mentioned in this thread: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/enabling-html-tags-in-widgets-or-test-areas/

if you go to my website now (myadmin24.com) if you scroll down to the forth section of the homepage you will find a plain text. … that was a styled fancy pricing table … and that’s exactly what I was trying to explain.
in the older version I was able to write html code anywhere and it could be rendered.

I need this feature back .

thank

Hi @akram,

Can you pass me the WP Login details in a private reply, so that I can check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi there

@yarimdost its an offtopic :slight_smile:

Regards