You have bug on theme https://colorlib.com/wp/template/personal/

Hello,

You have bug on this theme, so can you help me to fix this problem?

When you load first time this website theme from any browser and go on portfolio, or on home page to portfolio, images in portfolio are overlapping… If you refresh page this work well. But any time when user go in this section first time (when history is cleaned) i have this problem… can you please help me to resolve it? (i tried from many computers and phones, same problem). So this is bug from your side and i need to solve problem.

Thanks.

Also from your website. If you refresh working fine. But if you again load this website from other computer or device it will be the same. Also if you delete browsing files and cookies it will shown again till refresh. One more example:

Hey there

When do you see this problem? when you are viewing the website in the frame or without a frame?
please check it directly, https://colorlib.com/preview/theme/personal/ and let me know if you have the same problem,

Hey,

I see this problem always when i first load this website where is portfolio (nevermind if page is index.html or portfolio.html). It was happened to everyone if they load first time this page. If you click f5 to refresh page then is ok. But many people report me this problem for this this theme. So probably you forgot some letters or something inside code.

You can test on your side with some people. Tell them to load first time site-theme and to go on portfolio and you will see the same problem. After will work ok. If you clean cookies and browsing data you will have the same problem…

More screenshots from phone and computer.

Let me know how we can solve this.

Thanks.

If you dont understand i can create video and upload. Thanks.

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

I understand the issue but this does not occur when I load the page using Firefox or Chrome. Do you have a site using this theme?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I knew it you will ask about browser :slight_smile: , it is not imporant, it happened with any, google chtrome, firefox etc… (uploading new example from google chrome)…

Ask some user to test it, to load first time (if they already dont have cookies from this website), it will happened to everyone, it is not imporant browser, it will happpened from every browser.

Yes i have website with this theme, it is modificated theme (but again nevermind because i did not ruin code, it is happened with regular theme on your website).

Let me know.

Thanks for support.

It is not imporant browser, it is imporant that you already did not load this website (to not have cookies and data from that site), error will be shown in every browser on any computer, phone.

Hello,

What OS are you using on the machines that you tested with?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I am using windows… Windows 7 and new android phone with android 8.0.
But error is reported to me from many of my friends that using and windows 10 etc…

I hope there will be some solution, i think something wrong is with css code…

Thanks.

I can give you and my website to test it. (i did not gave you till now, because i do not want to think that i ruin code or something, because it is happened on regular theme on your website etc… ).

Hello,

The issue here is that when I try to load the page and have this error appear, I do not see an issue. Is this the page that would have the issue:

https://colorlib.com/preview/theme/personal/portfolio.html

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Before all happy new year :slight_smile: Yeah i load again website what you sent to me again, same error (now i loaded from phone, also i tried with all family phones and tablets, comps,same thing). Many of my friends tried and they have same error. Ask someone to load website and to print screen to you, they will have same error. Did you try to load website with clear cookies and browsing daya? ( i think this is imporant thing)

I will pay pls if you can fix this error, it is to imporant for my website. If you do not have solution, do you have similar or same portfolio that is match with Personal theme css, so i can implement easy?

Thanks,
Igor

I tried also from other computer, first i cleared cookies and browsing data, and load index page and you will see bug on page, later i clicked f5 to refresh page then is ok.

Almost always site have bug if you clear cookies and histoy data and load website from first time. Somethimes it is happened nevermind if cookies are still there etc…

Check on this video:

Also check my website: http://iringstudio.com

Hello,

I see the issue now, can you remove that right click block so that I can try out a few possible solutions?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
I am glad that you see now, but i see and on your website also :slight_smile: Yeah RIGHT CLICK REMOVED, so you can check now. If you want i can send complete site inside zip so you can check better?

Let me know asap.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks, I can work on the page now. Please try using this CSS to help the tiles when loading:

.single-portfolio.col-sm-4.all.vector {
    clear: both !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

i put this code into main.css but it is still happened :((( Maybe we can try something else?
It is in main.css on www.iringstudio.com

Thanks,
Igor

Hi Igor,

Have you made any changes to the code for the portfolio item tiles?

It could be that some new code is causing this issue.

Cheers