Slider Still Displays Over Text

To Whom This May Concern,

My site (westbendcommunityband.org) is running Wordpress 5.9.3 with Sparkling theme 2.4.9 and has a slider with four photos below the top navigation bar. I noticed that when my page loads the slider displays over the text on my page but corrects itself when the slider displays the second photo. I reported this issue back in March 2021 (Slider Displays Over Text) and as of today it is still an issue. When will this be fixed?

Thank you.

Hi Scott,

For me its started 20.12.2020 as i member.

It is free theme and Colorlib support have been helping me a lot all these years, still nothing bad to say, just update it :slight_smile:

I hope you get this fixed, i had similar with even older sparkling theme and they give some solution to it.

Wordpress 6.0 is out and sparkling theme is holding back wordpress and php upgrade.I am still using wordpress 5.5.9 and php 7.4.x

Still good memories and first learining times i had with this theme. I just say we have strange times, i have used zero mask and no modern vaccine, so it stays, i am healty, all is well and will be well.

My plans are now to move flatsome theme, probably lifetime gpl version, without active support. Flatsome WooCommerce Theme 3.18.2 - Multi-Purpose Responsive WordPress Theme - GPLPlus

Maybe i still wait and hope for sparkling theme 3.x update, but i am not counting on it.

With gratitude,
Marx-Veix

Hi @scottkandel

Try this css code in the Appearance > Customize > Additionall CSS:

.flexslider {
    min-height: 537px;
}

@marx-veix thanks for kind words

Regards

Hi @colorlibsupport,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I added the CSS code and it resolves the issues when viewing the website on a desktop web browser; however, when I view the website on my iPhone 13 Pro via Google Chrome there is a huge chunk of white space below the slider:

Please advise.

Regards,
Scott

Hi Scott

Change your css code to this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
.flexslider {
    min-height: 537px;
}
}

Hi, Noda,

The last CSS code you provided appears to have resolved the issue: